How to set up Cloudflare
The following are easy steps that will show you how to set up CloudFlare CDN to make your site faster. It’s easy and best of all FREE to set up.
- Go to CloudFlare.com and sign up at top of page.
- Create a free account and proceed, you will have to enter email address and password.
- Enter your site’s domain and click BEGIN SCAN. You do not have to use www, just enter as examplesite.com.
- CloudFlare will scan your domain’s DNS records. It will take about 60 seconds, once it finishes click continue.
- You will see a list of DNS records including your subdomains. In this window you will be able to enable ClouFlare(enabled shows in orange) on specific records by clicking the cloud icon to the right of the record.
- Click Process & Continue
- CloudFlare will provide you nameservers for your domain. Be sure to make note of the new nameservers. Leave Performance and Security Profiles as is, you can change them later.
- Your’e almost done! Go to your domain registrar and change the nameservers to the new ones that CloudFlare provided. Congratulations! You’re done!
If you need help setting your free CloudFlare to make your site faster, click the GET A QUOTE below and we’ll contact you ASAP.